(Disclosure, I may receive a small referral fee when you make a purchase through this links on this post.)
GMapper14 from Lifehacker.com figured out a way to use Chromecast on the Kindle Fire! Below are the instructions.
- Go to your settings in Kindle Fire and allow 3rd party apps
- Download the 1mobilemarket apk and install it on your Kindle fire
- Open 1mobilemarket and install Youtube, Play Music, Chromecast, and Play Movies
- Install each app one by one
- Open Chromecast app, sync it with your device and that’s it!
I don’t have a Kindle Fire so can someone give it a try and comment below.